This is a beginning class into the world of electricity, electronics and computers. You need no previous experience in any of those topics to take the class and learn the material. Each attendee will have their own lab kit to use for the practical parts of the class.
Topics that will be covered:
* What is electricity and the safety rules for working with it.
* How to measure electricity.
* Ohm’s law other formula for calculating the result of a circuit.
* How to identify passive components.
* How to read a schematic and assemble the described schematic.
There will be six hands on projects, the last touching how electronic circuits and Arduino micro computer work together.